Don’t be turned off by Kegel exercises. These pelvic exercises go a long way to help you control urinary leakage, but don’t forget that these exercises also grant you amazing orgasms and excellent erectile functions as well as stamina to last longer in bed. Kegel exercises are like any other, you do them for a brief period of time each day. Don’t try these exercises if you don’t have the following conditions.
- Kegel exercises benefit men who have an overactive bladder, or even one that doesn’t contract.
- Men who have a weak urinary sphincter after prostate cancer surgery also need this.
Such men are in great need of help, especially when it comes to the notion of regaining their libidos. Fully functional bladder control and also the ability to become yourself again, in the bedroom, are two things not to be to thrown aside as insignificant. Here’s how easy it is to go about this.
- You’ve got to know which muscles to exercise, and the best way to pinpoint these is when you—and there’s no better way to put this—urinate.
- While you’re urinating, try controlling the speed in which you do so. Stopping or slowing down your urination can tell you a lot about what needs to be targeted for Kegel exercising.
- The area around your groin shouldn’t be tensed in any way throughput this process. Keep your legs, abdomen and buttocks relaxed and don’t let them help in any way right now.
- Breathe easy, too. You don’t want yourself holding your breath and causing added pressure that needn’t be there when you’re trying to target certain muscle groups.
- The second you can slow down your urine, or even stop it mid-flow, you’ve located the required muscles, so give yourself a pat on the back.
These muscles, situated in your lower abdomen are the ones you’re looking for when you want to carry out pelvic exercises, otherwise known as Kegel exercises. If you’re a guy who needs a to-do sort of list when it comes to these things, then here you go…
- Remember the muscles you pinpointed with the above exercises? Well, contract them at regular intervals, counting slowly to five each time you do so and hold it that way.
- You’ve got to release these muscles some time, so go ahead and do just that for yet another slow count of five.
- Forget any deep numerical meaning and significance, and just repeat the above process ten times.
- This set of ten will see you get back in erectile shape, but only if you follow this simple routine thrice every day.
- Don’t give up on it and you’re sure to see marked result in three to six weeks.
Our bodies are human, not mechanical. You cannot hope to find fast or instant ways to see Kegel exercise results. Like any other exercise, especially at the gym, which ends up seeing you looking your best and most attractive, Kegel or pelvic exercises help you regain your sexual self.
No matter what illness or malady you’ve been through, these exercises most assuredly help you get back your libido. Your determination will see to it that you do.